On April 15th, 2016 Porsche & Ronnie joined hands in marriage at our Historic Savage Mill Manor, located in Savage Maryland. The ceremony was held outside under the lovely arch in the backyard, decorated beautifully with white ceremony chairs for their guests. The elegant wedding reception was held in our one of a kind banquet hall with Porsche’s touch of blush and gray color arrangements. All of the beautiful flowers and décor was provided by Ronnie’s mother, Sandra and family friend, Mary.
The Historic Savage Mill Manor House is the perfect venue to host luxurious, yet intimate events. The banquet hall can seat up to 110 guests comfortably. Porsche & Ronnie’s wedding consisted of about 75 guests. Everyone enjoyed cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in our front bar and cocktail hour rooms then made their way to the reception hall for upscale dining, dancing, and celebration of the lovely couple’s special day.
The menu for the memorable reception included:
Cocktail Hour Passed Hors D’oeuvres
- New Orleans-Style Bar-B-Que Shrimp on a Bed of Creamy Cheddar Cheese & Scallion Grits. Garnished with chopped fresh chives.
- House Specialty Maryland Style Crab Cakes prepared with a touch of Old Bay & baked to perfection, served with our Homemade Cocktail Sauce
- Miniature all-beef burger seasoned to perfection served on a freshly baked petite bun with Wisconsin sharp cheddar, dill pickle slices and a splash of our signature steak sauce
- Soft Flour Tortillas Stuffed With Citrus-Marinated Shrimp, Pico De Gallo and shredded Asiago Cheese warmed to perfection and served with Salsa Picante
Dinner Menu- Buffet
- Warm Ciabatta Rolls served with Butter Florets
- Caesar Salad
- Beef Short Rib Bourguignon
- Char Grilled Whole Sides of Salmon served with a Citrus Butter, Bourbon Glaze, Thai Chili Soy, and Lime Soy sauces
- Asiago Mashed Potatoes- Mashed Red Potatoes blended with Shredded Asiago Cheese.
- Char Grilled Vegetables- Char Grilled Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Carrots, Eggplant & Whole Green Beans
The POTR staff would like to congratulate Porsche & Ronnie, as well as their adorable son, Logan! It was a pleasure catering your wedding at our Historic Savage Mill Manor House.
The iconic music selection was provided by DJ Chris Styles.
Putting on the Ritz Catering Representative: Stephanie Le