Lauren & Dack’s Rustic themed American Visionary Art Museum wedding was one of those picture perfect weddings that could just make your heart melt. You could honestly feel their love fill the entire venue that day.
So, what made this AVAM wedding so memorable? The decorations provided by the couple were like a Pinterest lover’s dream come true! The rustic themed décor was simple, yet gorgeous. The couple selected linens in complimentary shades of navy and teal. The center pieces were designed with a compilation of timeworn books, moss, adorable little birds, and charming candles in bird cages. It’s amazing how a few simple knickknacks placed together could bring such a dreamlike feel to this American Visionary Art Museum wedding.
Their lovely memory ladder was sentimental and very creative. The ladder displayed the couple’s initials D & L, along with many candid photos of the two love birds in a variety of rustic frames and similar charming mementos. We could tell that there was a lot of love and care put into the décor and theme of this AVAM wedding. Our staff at Putting on the Ritz made sure that we contributed to the success of this special day with our spectacular catering services.
The menu for this beautiful Rustic themed American Visionary Art Museum wedding started with a Market Display during the cocktail hour featuring Fine Domestic Assorted Cheeses, Fresh Cut Crudité, Sliced Seasonal Fruit and our Hot Spinach Dip.
For dinner, the couple selected a buffet menu offering guests a variety of selections including
- ITALIAN HOUSE SALAD with crisp Romaine lettuce tossed with red onions, bleu cheese crumbles, and prosciutto, drizzled with an Italian House dressing
- HONEY & SESAME ENCRUSTED CHICKEN BREAST marinated in sesame oil and coated with panko & sesame seed breading, served with a plum sauce
- BOWTIE PASTA WITH SWEET BASIL CREAM SAUCE our own take on a Creamy Pesto with Pine Nuts
- PENNE PRIMAVERA tossed with grilled vegetables and served in a rich, creamy Primavera Sauce
- MASHED SWEET POTATOES
- BALSAMIC GLAZED GREEN BEANS
Putting on the Ritz enjoyed planning and catering Lauren & Dack’s special day!